Marchment Hill Consulting has a strong corporate culture of openness, honesty, mutual trust, respect and integrity. We work closely with our consultants to identify and address their individual development needs in order to support their career progression through the firm.
Marchment Hill is continually seeking outstanding individuals to join their team. We look for people experienced in consulting, or from within the industries we serve.
Current opportunities below:
Sub-contractor and full time roles available
We are seeking consultants with 5-10 years experience and a passion for making a difference in the energy and water sectors to join us in our Melbourne office.
You will have:
- A proven track record in delivering high quality outcomes for clients and a growing ability to develop new business
- Experience and ability across a range of consulting services including one or more of business strategy, performance optimisation, organisational design or transaction support.
- Emerging or established track record of business development and sales in consulting services
- Experience in the electricity and/or water sectors and an understanding of the industry challenges and transformation underway
- A passion for making a difference in the energy and water sectors and a strong desire to work at the forefront of industry transformation
- Experience in renewables, emerging energy business models, smart grid technologies and regulatory reform desireable
- Ability to lead and contribute as part of a team in the successful delivery of programs or projects using your strategic, analytical, organisational and program management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage internal staff and contractors
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder groups and complex projects
Applicants must be at minimum degree qualified (with some preference for Business disciplines). Post graduate studies in relevant disciplines desirable.
What’s on Offer?
Attractive remuneration (negotiable based on experience), and for staff access to a performance bonus.
We are open to beginning this role on a contract / project basis and extending it into full time with the right consultant.
Please apply to email@example.com with a cover letter and CV.