Congratulations to Enova Community Energy

Share this article:

MHC News: On 22 December 2015, Enova Community Energy Ltd announced it successfully completed its capital raising in order to launch Australia’s first community-owned renewable energy retailer.

Following up on our last QSI issue, MHC is pleased to congratulate Enova on reaching its capital raising goal of $3.8 million necessary for launch.

Enova now has almost 1,100 investors, with 75% of voting shares coming from within the Northern Rivers region and the remaining 25% of voting shares distributed around every state and territory in Australia.

MHC looks forward to following the Enova journey as it implements a fresh and alternative green energy retail business model that adds a new dimension to the increasingly diversified landscape of the national energy market.

– – – – – – –

Articles you may also be interested in: